2-Stage Whole House Big Blue Water Filtration System with 1" NPT Ports
Get clean and clear water for your whole house by removing dirt, discoloration, odors, and bad taste with our 2-stage Whole House system, perfect for homes, offices, central kitchens and restaurants.
Our Whole House water filtration systems are designed to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet into the whole house without reducing down water pressure. By using oversized filter cartridges and housings this system maintains the strongest water pressure possible. In addition, these larger housings and filters require less frequent services, which saves you time, money, and effort.
Pre-loaded Filter Cartridges:
- 1st Stage: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment Filter
- 2nd Stage: (CTO) Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Sediment (silt, dirt, rust etc)
- Bad tastes & odors
- Giardia Cysts
- VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- MTBEs (Methyl tert-butyl ethers)
- 2 x 20" x 4.5" Big Blue Double O-ring Filter Housing with Pressure Release Button.
- 1 x 5-micron PP Sediment Filter, Dual Gradient Density Filtration.
- 1 x Coconut Shell CTO Activated Carbon Block Filter.
- 1 x Filter Housing Wrench.
- 1 x 2-stage Wall Mounting Metal Bracket.
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 months.
- Carbon Filter Life Approx - Minimum 20,000 to Max 35,000 Gallons
- Maximum operating pressure: 90PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100°F (5-40°C)
- Dimensions: 70cm Height x 41cm Width x 23.5cm Depth
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20-90PSI to get the best filtration results keeps it less than 60PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000PPM
- Flow Rate (GPM)
- 1-40* GPM for 1" Inlet/Outlet
*Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in the PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in the conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes & recycled water
- Filtration for central kitchen
- Filtration at restaurants
- Filtration for whole house